Tuesday 24 January 2012

Dinner Catch Ups

In all the haggis excitement of the last few days, I haven't posted very many normal dinners, so here's a quick catch up...



On, I think, Friday, I ate this delicious aubergine salad from SuLin over at Tamarind and Thyme.

I slightly bastardised it with the addition of garlic and chilli, but I'm unapologetic about that - it was properly nice. And so simple - definitely one for the 'regulars' pile.

I ate it with an egg.









And last night, we finally broke free from the leftover haggis (though husband is still manfully working his way through the leftover mash), so - stirfried leeks, garlic and tomatoes with soft boiled eggs and sprinkled with Burmese Spicy Beef Floss (courtesy of the amazing Mimi of Meemalee.com)











I need to stop eating the beefy floss now - I'm an addict.

Maybe just a teeny tiny bit more now, just a pinch. And a bit for lunch :-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with getting caught up in haggis extravaganza, after all its coming up to Burns Night :)

    I love the sound of your variation of the aubergine salad.

    ReplyDelete