Wednesday 18 January 2012

Lost Dinner...

I made a beautiful dinner last night with (some of) the things that the nice people at Hubbub brought for me.

Pollack fillets (yum, by the way. I have no idea why everyone prefers cod) fried with steamed cauliflower and broccoli and an awesome lemon/chilli/garlic/parsley dressing. And (slightly incongruous) mash for hungry husband.

It was super tasty, but also (rather out of character for me) really quite visually pleasing - all nice colours and composition and stuff.

It all looked so yummy though, that I momentarily lost my mind and forgot to photograph it.

I had the leftover vegetables for lunch today with the remaining scrapings of dressing and two rather delightful soft boiled burford browns.

I did photograph that, though it's really not up to the standards of the sadly lost dinner.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment