Saturday 11 February 2012

Hot 'n' Spicy

Something a bit like tom yam, but not really...
With squid and mussels. And using chicken stock (actually the real proper last of the chicken this time).
The supermarket I went to didn't have nam prik pao and I was too lazy (or sensible) to make it myself...
Also - I stupidly answered the phone just after it came to the boil the second time and before I managed to turn it down to simmer, so it ended up a bit cloudy.
Super tasty, I thought, and nicely head clearing, though husband isn't a massive fan of limey, fish saucey things, so I should probably eat on my own in future.

Also, this has properly brought it to my attention that we don't have any soups bowls.
Must remedy this soon!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment