Thursday 23 February 2012

Pre Theatre

We went to see The 39 Steps at the Criterion last night. It was very silly and pretty fun.
In order to deal with the inevitable evening-out hunger pangs, we went for pre-theatre dinner at Little Sicily, just round the corner.
We ate Parma ham and crispy squids to start (we swapped half way).


And then I ate an enormous plate of garlicky, olive oily seafood pasta and husband ate a big fat burger.


The restaurant was cosy and service was friendly and fast (which is really what you need from pre-theatre).
At £14.50 for two courses, the food was pretty good value - it wasn't spectacular, but it was all really pretty good - in particular, the burger was lovely and pink and the pasta was delicious (I very rarely eat pasta, so it is always a kind of treat when I do - I wasn't disappointed).
I'd go again if I was in the area and wanted something quick, comparatively cheap and tasty!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment