Friday 28 September 2012

Some Things and a New Toy

So I have an exciting new phone upgrade.
This probably doesn't really impact you lovely people very much, except that I believe that the new one has a much improved camera...
The photos certainly look prettier to me, but that could just be the shiny new screen.
In any case, it's all still basically just hurried pictures of my lunch, so don't get too excited :)
Lunch yesterday - noodles, leftover roast chicken and carrot ribbons.

And last night's dinner - venison stew (which I cleverly made the night before - I was SO pleased to have done this when I got back yesterday evening) with slightly oversteamed cauliflower, due to my trying to multitask my cooking and showering duties...

And finally, lunch today - leftover roast chicken with carrot and cauliflower...
Look familiar?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment