Thursday 27 December 2012

After Christmas

You wouldn't know it from the (very very small) number of people on the trains this morning, but today is the first working day after Christmas.

As of last night, exacerbated by all the happy still-on-holiday people who don't even know what day it is, I was properly dreading it.

However, as is often the way with such things, the reality is really not too bad...

Along with the lovely empty trains and nice quiet office, I have been much cheered by the inaugural use of one of my lovely new Christmas stocking bento boxes...

Here it is - stylish, no?




And here's my lunch - leftunder (I made it last night, but it's *really* mostly for tea later today) ratatouille-style vegetables and some extra festive Stilton.




I have also painted my nails in the style of a packet of skittles for extra cheer-upping effect...




Hope everyone has had a nice Christmas!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment