Monday 6 May 2013

Familiar Scenes

It's been a while since I forced upon shared with you anything that I've been eating, so here's a very small update.

An unnamed evening last week I got home late to find that husband had already eaten a frozen pizza, so I cunningly grabbed the opportunity to make something he would turn his nose up at (as well as something that could be ready in super-quick time by a very hungry person) and made this vaguely Sichuan style tofu with green beans, which I, slightly randomly, ate with avocado.


Which, as an added bonus, provided leftovers for lunch the next day.


I have also eaten an amazing giant sirloin (I reluctantly shared with husband, but it was still Very Large).


And made (and piggily ate) some awesome fish fragrant aubergine a la Fuschia Dunlop.


Today, I celebrated the bank holiday by going to my very favourite shop in the World to forage for asparagus (mmmmm - asparagus...), where I bought more things than I could carry, including not only the asparagus, but two amazing goose eggs, one of which I boiled and ate for my lunch.


Looks good, no?


Looks like you're in for another month or so of pictures of me eating asparagus.
Sorry*.


*Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment